LUZBY BERNAL

domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

The Emerald Isle

The Emerald Isle

A bit of Irish green for the St. Patrick’s Day weekend….pictures from Ireland taken a few years ago that I scanned into my computer.  Not as pretty as the originals, but they’re still green and gorgeous and worthy of a Guinness  for a toast to Ireland!
The Ring of Kerry near Waterville, Ireland
Dingle Peninsula and Dingle Bay were our unanimous favorites.
Sheep country on Dingle Peninsula.  And yes those are my two little sheep….although they’ve practically doubled in height since then.
How many shades of beautiful can there be…
The view from Blarney Castle.  The “gift of gab” is the reward for kissing the stone….my kids thought it wasn’t necessary for me to try it…



http://funandfabulousness.wordpress.com

No hay comentarios: